We offer two great packages: the Experience and the Enthusiast package.
The Experience Package is ideal for the first time Plumdrop user, or for those who are dipping their toes into a new adventure for the first time. It’s inclusive only of the mailed gear: there is no Concierge Service in this package to help you plan your adventure or to help facilitate pickup of larger gear. The Experience Package is $199/activity with no commitment, plus the cost of the items in the essentials bag that you can purchase.
The Enthusiast Package is the complete Plumdrop experience, and we recommend it for frequent Plumdrop Users or for those who plan outdoor adventures regularly. The Enthusiast Package comes with our premier Concierge Services to help you plan your adventure, and also includes insurance, flexible changes on the timeframe of your experiences, and 24/7 support. The Enthusiast Package is $179/activity, after the 10% discount per rental, with a $19/month membership that gives you access to all of these perks.
We also have the Black Diamond membership which provides adventurers exclusive opportunities to have luxury experiences curated by the world’s best. The Black Diamond membership is invitation-only.
Yep! The packages are customized with apparel items based on your identified gender during the check-out process.
We recommend trying on your apparel and gear the moment you receive the package, as we can work with you to exchange sizes in advance of your adventure. However, we do request advance notice so that we can work diligently and ensure that you have everything you need to have an incredible adventure with our high-quality gear and essentials.
At Plumdrop, we’ve designed our services to give you an effortless adventure. With our Enthusiast package, we offer Concierge Services to help coordinate large gear pickup and other aspects of your adventure (such as lift passes or signing up for a class.)
In addition to our 24/7 customer support and Concierge Services, our elite badass athletes provide short videos for you on how to enjoy your adventure to the fullest, and provide tips and guides for the most enjoyable experience. Some of our badass athletes also run their own virtual training and consulting services, for a separate fee.
Currently, our Concierge Services are only available in the United States.
If you are planning an international trip, we may be able to accommodate shipping your package internationally. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your confirmation number and details so we can provide you with a quote based on the country you need us to ship your box to.
Plumdrop’s Concierge Service takes care of the process of renting essential gear at your outdoor adventure destination. For example, skis, boots, poles, and a lift pass will be ready at a location close to your ski resort. Scuba gear along with a boat pass will be reserved for you prior to your arrival at your destination. Every experience is as unique as you are, which is why our Concierge Experience will work with you to make sure no detail is overlooked and everything is ready for you ahead of time.
Currently, we are only operating our Concierge Services in the United States, but will continue to grow with more global destinations to be added along the way.
Note that we cannot guarantee Concierge Services in isolated destinations or areas with specific restrictions or limitations. We will let you know immediately once the reservation is made, and will always go the extra mile to make your journey as seamless as possible.
Yes, the fees and appropriate taxes and other handling fees will be communicated to you prior to your departure and charged ahead of time so all you have to think about is your adventure ahead!
For any Package, you will be charged immediately upon purchase, and a $450 refundable deposit will be authorized as a hold on your account until the rental items are returned.
We will also charge for Concierge Services charges like lift passes or large gear rentals once you confirm these arrangements.
Yes! Any of the items that you choose to keep from the rental bag you will be billed for. Plumdrop customers get 25% off of the full-price of our incredible gear.
If you happen to forget to pack an item and ship it back to us — don’t sweat! We allow for one week grace period for you to mail us any gear that may have gotten left behind. Also, please drop us a line at email@example.com with your confirmation number to give us a heads up.
The Essentials Bag contains everything you absolutely need for an incredible experience — like a snug base layer for a ski trip. However, these are also items that are not appropriate to rent to others, which is why when you open the items you’ll be charged for them. The price for each item will be listed on their packaging.
You’ll still receive an Essentials Bag — just in case you end up needing it! — but it’s always optional whether or not you want to open the packaged items. If you return the unopened Essentials Bag with the rental gear, you won’t get charged.
Plumdrop expects normal wear to occur, and any additional damage will be assessed and charged. Our rental policy details this as well .
You can also purchase optional insurance, which can be selected at checkout for the Package.
You can select 4 or 7 day rentals, and you’ll ship your bag on the 4th or 7th day of your adventure so we can prep the bag for another adventurer.
If you’re running into a delay (like being caught in a blizzard!) please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we don’t hear from you, you’ll be charged the $450 deposit on your card, and if we don’t receive the bag within two weeks, you’ll be charged for the value of the products of the gear in the bag.
We want to work with you to make sure this process is as smooth as possible, so let us know what’s going on so we can help!
Deliveries are made the day before your selected date and will arrive by 8 a.m. or in the afternoon on the first day of your reservation. We will provide tracking information so you can see when your package is out for delivery. Mailrooms, front desks, and concierges are able to sign on your behalf. If you have any concerns, message us at email@example.com or chat directly on our website with a real live person who’ll be happy to help you out. We will help you out and make sure your needs and questions are met and answered. We want you to have an awesome experience – from start to finish. That is our job to make you happy.
Easy! The box will contain in a side pocket , the return label and locks or will be in a package inside the box. Follow the simple instructions inside your box for easy returns, which includes suggestions for where to drop it off for pickup. If it is UPS or Fedex or USPS, you will see the return label and all you have to do is stick it on the box and have it ready for pick up. Schedule a pickup or drop it at the appropriate shipper destination – Post office, UPS or Fedex Office.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. If you decide to use a debit card, we may require a backup credit card to keep on file.
Yes for corporate events/retreats and travel groups above a certain number of orders in one shot. We work with you directly to make this happen and ensure customs and other filings are available.
We do not ship individual boxes to Hawaii, Alaska or any other destinations outside the USA except possibly Canada. We can work with you if you desperately need it at that location for additional pricing which we can share with you directly, if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders will include a live tracking link. If for any reason your adventure box is not delivered on time, email us asap at email@example.com and we will arrange for you to use high quality equipment from a local shop if around nearby, at no charge. We can work with you if you desperately need it at that location for additional pricing which we can share with you directly, if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All Renters must be eighteen (18) years or older. A current valid Credit card to place a hold on the rental is required in order to rent any equipment.
2. Reservations. Reservations need to be made least 4 days prior to the anticipated rental date.
3. Rental Period. The Rental Period shall cover all the time from the date of rental start to the date of the return – we have Weekend -which is Four days and Week which is 9 days.
4. Due Dates and Payment. All rentals is due on the dates specified terms and conditions signed.
5. Late Fee. A late fee of five dollars ($50) or 100% of the daily rental rate, whichever is greater, will be assessed per item for each day an item is late.
6. Inspection. It is recommended the Renter inspect any item before renting the item.
7. Damage and Replacement Fee. All gear and equipment must be returned organized, clean, dry, and in the same condition as when it was loaned. Upon return of the equipment, the condition of the equipment will be inspected. The Renter shall be liable for any damage that occurs to the equipment while in his/her possession. The extent and existence of damage to the equipment will be determined at the sole discretion of Plumdrop. If any part of equipment is damaged, and lost, Renter will be charged the full replacement price. If a part is broken or lost and can be replaced, the cost of the part will be assigned as a damage fee unless there was insurance applied to the order.
8. Cleaning Fee. No cleaning charge will be applied Though, Renters are strongly encouraged to clean off and dry all rented equipment items.
9. Indemnification. Renter acknowledges that there are no warranties applicable to the equipment rented from Plumdrop whether express or implied. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE and the Renter accepts the equipment AS IS. In addition, Plumdrop cannot be held liable for injuries sustained to Renter while using, transporting, or handling rented equipment. It is the responsibility of the Renter to obtain and follow proper instruction on the safe use of any rented equipment. The Renter holds him/herself completely responsible for any consequences arising from the use of this equipment. The Renter understands that the use of recreational outdoor rental equipment involves risk, including risk of serious bodily injury, property damage, or even death. In consideration for being able to Plumdrop’s equipment, Renter assumes these risks and indemnifies and holds harmless Plumdrop Inc., and their officers, employees, and agents from any claim, damage, liability, injury, expense, or loss including attorney’s fees arising from use of Plumdrop’s equipment, including any claims that Renter’s heirs may have in case of Renter’s death.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
We support orders in advance as well and deliver based on dates provided to us for corporate orders.
We do not do overnight orders, because we need time to fulfill the orders and ensure we have the material available. We try to make sure we deliver on time and track it well. So, Please do reserve your order four days before the order is to arrive.
We support a four day rental which we call as Weekend rental and a 9 day rental which is our Week rental.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We charge a flat rate of $20 anywhere within the continental USA within three days is what we work with Fedex and UPS. Sometimes, you might get it from USPS if you asked for an order much ahead in advance so that we can push the order out early.
The payment is for shipping to you and the return shipping. This is a very reasonable cost charge but we eat the rest of the shipping cost to allow you to have a simple experience and a simple price structure.
* Overnight delivery is NOT available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Plumdrop.co does NOT ship to P.O.Boxes addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. We need someone to physically accept the package and it would be extremely hard to manage these offerings.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Plumdrop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Plumdrop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
If you select to add insurance to the order, Plumdrop will not charge you for any scratches, tears or normal wear of the products in the box.
Plumdrop will manage that upon return and the insurance paid will cover for this. For example, you dropped wine on a jacket and you had insurance added, you are covered!
But, if you lose any of the products, that is not covered in the insurance.We assume that you have purchased it and will charge you the Plumdrop Price of 25% off the retail MSRP for the product.
Our insurance is reliable and is focused on insuring the contents of the box. It is not for insurance in the shipping to and from your destination.